- 8.30am - Holy Communion
- 10.00am - Informal Service (with children's groups), doors open 9.45am
- 6.00pm - Informal Service, doors open 5.45pm
- When: Monday 12 November 2012 7.00pm until 9.30pm
- Where: The Phoenix Community Centre
Booking for this course is essential – please email email@example.com for details or to reserve a place.
The CAP Money course is for anyone who has to live within a budget, no matter how big or small! It will help anyone to get better control of their finances so they can save for the future, increase their giving and avoid getting into debt. The course is devised by the award winning debt counselling charity Christians Against Poverty.
CAP Money is a three-session course, during which you will learn:
1. How to build and live on a budget - This is the cornerstone of managing your money well. The session includes advice on how to increase your income and how to cut costs.
2. The CAP Money system - This system will help to simplify your money and make it understandable by organising your finances into 3 bank accounts.
3. How to live from week to week using cash - Living on cash and getting away from cards means you know exactly where you are and helps you to spend less money. It’s statistically proven that you spend 33% less money when paying by cash rather than cards
By applying these three principles, you will learn how to manage your money, and live your life, making your money work for you.
To see a video with further information from some of the people involved in running the course and who have benefitted from it, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDufUgVJ_WA.
The course is free of charge, and light refreshments will be provided.